Agile Business Analyst
- Create product plan and timeline and estimation with the tech team
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on and get the team aligned and well understand the business requirements
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Assist with the elaboration of the user stories and requirements, supporting team members
- Able to conduct meetings with different business stakeholders to collect and investigate current business process “As Is” and to identify work procedure, organization chart, business stakeholder and process activities to validate business and user requirements.
- Participate in and facilitate relevant Agile ceremonies and rituals: Backlog Refinement, Daily Stand-up, Iteration / Release Planning, Showcases / Sprint Review, Retrospective.
- Turn ideas into valuable outcomes and deliverables
- Identify business requirements by gathering information, analyzing and documenting all stakeholder needs in various formats (e.g. SRS, FRS, use cases, business flows, user stories & acceptance criteria)
- Support definition of high- & low-level design for business development activities as well as physical and conceptual diagrams with the Solution Architects.
- Create informative and actionable reports that highlight relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Create Use Cases/User Stories to clarify system behavior & Acceptance criteria.
- Act as the first point of contact to answer all business data queries
Graduated from computer science or any similar degree.
Good UX and user-centric mindset
Experience working within an agile and dynamic environment and with cross-functional teams.
Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
Good software SDLC background (example: worked as a developer or tester before)
Strong understanding of the web development life cycle and programming techniques.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.